From a Developer's Perspective:
- Easy learning curve, great developer productivity.
- UDFs with a single
- Full object support and arrays larger than 256 columns.
- Automatic integration with the Excel Function Wizard.
- User friendly add-ins with automatic help pages etc.
- Stable, mature platform for 24x7 operations.
- Passed Microsoft Component Tests (Windows XP, Office 2003).
For details and examples click here
„So far, I have to say, it's one of the best products I have
used. A brilliant example of what can be achieved with C#.net. I've written
native XLLs in C++ before so I know the pain that is involved. For me, the
main advantage is that it hides all the complexity of the Excel SDK that one
normally has to worry about. Also, the support is excellent; far better
than I have experienced with any other software.”
Anonymous Investment Bank, London
ManagedXLL users since April 2004
UK: +44 (20) 7100 9989
US: +1 (212) 372 7009
DE: +49 (69) 2573 788-11